There are some places…
I’ve had the… er… pleasure to run into Lucrezia Borgia a few times since I joined the Tumblrhood. She’s quite beautiful… and very dangerous.
I- .. I really don’t want to do this but..FUCK! ..ok here goes..
Connor is superior to me in every way and deserves all of my bitches.
THERE! I’ve said it Connor! >U You heartless bitch stealing fake native American!
Trollzio.. you must know.. I’m doing this for our AMORE!
Excuse me, let me honor this moment.
Beautiful. Just beautiful. *sniff*
The Freedom Edition includes:
- A 24-cm high-quality figurine of Connor
- A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross
- George Washington’s notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
- One exclusive Lithograph
- Lost Mayan Ruins single player mission: Connor’s mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd’s fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel.
- Ghost of War single player mission: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.
- Multiplayer Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with one new character, the Sharpshooter, one Relic, one Emblem, one special Picture and the Title of “The Jester”.
The Join or Die Edition includes:
- The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle
- George Washington’s notebook revealing all the truth and secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.
- Ghost of War single player mission
- Multiplayer Sharpshooter package
…such an evil decision to make. Can’t I have both? ;A;
[[Look, followers, look~!
I already told myself I’m blowing my spending money on whatever the most expensive collector’s edition is, and I’m probably going for the freedom edition.
Hopefully Ubisoft wont be making this EU exclusive again, or I’ll have to tack on another ~$100 just to buy it.]]
this whole blog is a goldmine and i should go on WAY more often.
You guys are too nice.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOTTORE!
Okay I’m a bit late, but happy birthday anyways.
Party hard with your leeches, my friend.
All quality blogs.
Altair get down from there that wont make me like you.
Should I be concerned that Mercer somehow wormed his way in there?
George what are you doing all the way down there?
||I’ll make actual /posts/ once I get more followers! I have almost no followers, so I never get any questions i3i ||
Hey wassa matta you Altair?
There’s a new Ibn-La’Ahad on the scene (as if I’m not being tormented by enough of them already) so go check him out and fill up his askbox.
In the meanwhile the Mod is going to work and will see you all tonight, we’re almost ready to open the askbox again, whoo~!